The magical arabic world of DB5K
Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM 958610844
Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM 958610844
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولتسجيل دخول الاعضاء
ستايل المنتدى من تصميم mine الخاص ©️ ,, يمنع إستخدامه بأي شكل من الأشكال دون الرجوع إلى المصمم ,, كما يمنع نقل أي شيء من المنتدى دون ذكر المصدر ,, ومن يواجه مشكلة في المنتدى او يريد التواصل مع الإدارة ,, فليراسلنا على إيميل المنتدى التالي :- magical_arab_cassiopeia_5_tvxq@yahoo.com ,, وشكرا
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM 442275448

Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM 543405435

Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM 45473893
تـواصلوا مـعـنا عبـر Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM 117862334

Twitter

Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM 764482022

Face Book

Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM 524694912
Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM 878128144
Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM 613368056

Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM 314649854

Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM 193193369
أعضاء DB5K

Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM 744128911

Yunho

Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM 836684537

Changmin

Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM 120240849

Jaejoong

Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM 528458578

Yoochun

Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM 652678967

Kim junsu

Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM 556990294

Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM 744128911
المواضيع الأخيرة
» DON'T KNOW HOW I FOUND THIS OLD SHIT
Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM Icon_minitime2015-10-22, 7:25 am من طرف Hope, Wait & Faith

» مكتبة روابط التحميل TVXQ/JYJ Download
Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM Icon_minitime2015-01-27, 1:19 pm من طرف Gadeer

» [للتحميل ] DVD JYJ 3 Voices
Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM Icon_minitime2015-01-27, 1:02 pm من طرف Gadeer

»  مترجمة بالعربية dbsk playing
Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM Icon_minitime2015-01-27, 12:55 pm من طرف Gadeer

» [ برنامج ] شوكولا كيم جونغ – مقطع يونهو وتشانغمين
Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM Icon_minitime2015-01-27, 12:54 pm من طرف Gadeer

» Guerilla Date -TVXQ مترجم
Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM Icon_minitime2013-05-29, 11:51 am من طرف NOONOO

» You are beautiful (أنت جميل ) دراما
Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM Icon_minitime2013-02-08, 5:36 am من طرف 2013

» شركة يونهو السريه
Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM Icon_minitime2013-01-22, 9:15 am من طرف sayaa

» هاي انا عضوة جديده
Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM Icon_minitime2013-01-16, 2:29 pm من طرف NOONOO

أصدقاء المنتدى Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM 526434924

Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM 990600325

Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM 939590239

Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
mine

][. الـمُـدير الـعـَـآمْ . ][

mine

عـدد المشـاركات : 1149
انثى
النـقـآط : 7513
السٌّمعَة : 56
تـآريـخ التسجيـل : 06/11/2010
المزاج المزاج : ررايقة
العمل/الترفيه العمل/الترفيه : مشرفة
MMS كاسيوبية متعصبة اناا

Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM   Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM Icon_minitime2011-07-25, 2:45 pm

Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM 265609281

How long must we suffer?

How long must WE wait?

How long must we bear the injustice of SM an ?

More than two years have passed since that painful
Incident

That has befallen to TVXQ and the Cassiopeia

We had a lot of Injustice But we were Steadfast . as our five stars .. They exposed to many troubles.. But they have persevered and they are still fighting .. They didn't retire singing

Do you know why ..?

Because they trust us

Yes, they trust us and love us, know that we are still waiting and will continue to wait for them

The mass of this an injustice that is called SM .. SM tried all means of malicious and devious ways to fighting us and our boys .. only for money and don't care about what they feel ..

How much I weep everytime when I see our stars sing as two bands and I am sure that you know how I feel and suffer like me

I will not hide my feelings .. when I saw the performance of the HoMin in the celebration of the K-POP in Tokyo .. my heart had broken because of grief and anger, especially when I saw the sadness and despair that was on the faces of the HoMin

our young ones the poor Changmin .. I felt it was about to fall from the stage, I felt as if he will shout and call shortly by his loudest voice, I miss you Hyungs

in every scream he was Fired it .. I felt that my heart is torn apart and burned, why ..?

What is the sin that committed by this young and the rest members of TVXQ to suffer so .. ? And what the sin of us .. we're the cassie ?? to make us suffer too ..??

so and because of that .. we should not be silent any more .. we must to fight SM like what it do

We must stop buying their products and attending their performances and cause to them a heavy losses .. they are not worth anything without money and I am sure that Yunho and Changmin will be happy with this

I think that SM will try to win the case against JYJ in any way and even if they paid a bribe to the court

I do not address my call to The Cassiopeia only ..but also to our friends and the ELF , Shinee World and all the fans of SM artists

Please Help us and stop buying the products of SM .. I think many of you guys have a look at the contract between TVXQ and SM.. This is the same contract deal by the SM with all the other artists and not only TVXQ .. you has seen how it Shows how unfair and the greed of this company .

Do you think that the Hankyung Left SuJu because of a disagreement with his friends ..??No , but he left because of the oppression in SM

I am sure that there is a mystery behind the absence of kibum from SuJu's activities ,, he didn't involved with any activity after the second album , SM destroy the dreams of artists and their fans around the world starting from the Shinhwa and TVXQ and Super Junior now .. and do not know who is the next victim

Trust me .. Your Idols will be better off if they have contracts with other companies

Please Help us to make JYJ win the case vs SM and the freeing of the HoMin from this company unjust

I ask you to translate this call into languages that you Fluent or you Good at .. and Publish it in all the K-POP foreign sites , even twitter ,, facebook

" Especially ..I ask who can speak French .. to translate this topic and give it to the French cassie ''

Thanks ( arab Cassiopeia )

Created By :TVXQ Addicted

translated by : Mine

shared by : [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
TVXQ Addicted
عضو نشيط
عضو نشيط

عـدد المشـاركات : 204
انثى
النـقـآط : 5001
السٌّمعَة : 11
تـآريـخ التسجيـل : 24/06/2011
القوس
العمر : 29
المزاج المزاج : High With TVXQ
العمل/الترفيه العمل/الترفيه : A Student In TVXQ School
الموقع : Somewhere In TVXQ World

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM   Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM Icon_minitime2011-07-25, 3:30 pm

ياحبيبتي يا mine عن جد كلك ذوق مو عرفانة كيف بدي اشكرك 2..
شكراً
Thanks
kamsamnida ضص
MARK

MARK

عـدد المشـاركات : 2550
ذكر
النـقـآط : 10138
السٌّمعَة : 49
تـآريـخ التسجيـل : 29/05/2010
MMS Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM 179753854

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM   Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM Icon_minitime2011-07-25, 4:12 pm

عمل رائع يا ماين وتيفي اديكتيد

تم وضع المشروع في الواجهة

sdfs
https://magicalworld-ofdbsk.yoo7.com
TVXQ Addicted
عضو نشيط
عضو نشيط

عـدد المشـاركات : 204
انثى
النـقـآط : 5001
السٌّمعَة : 11
تـآريـخ التسجيـل : 24/06/2011
القوس
العمر : 29
المزاج المزاج : High With TVXQ
العمل/الترفيه العمل/الترفيه : A Student In TVXQ School
الموقع : Somewhere In TVXQ World

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM   Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM Icon_minitime2011-07-25, 4:26 pm

شكراً مارك شكراً كتير إلكم شباب

Cassiopeia will not be silent any more / Call for a boycott of SM
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» oh cassiopeia wat yours think the dbsk com bak or not
» [مشاركة كاسوبيا] cassiopeia &TVXQ…حساب Twitter الخاص بكاسوبيا العرب

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
The magical arabic world of DB5K :: قسم الفرقة ALL ABOUT DBSK :: آخر التصويتات و مشاريع الكاسيوبيا لـ TVXQ-
انتقل الى: